Re: Taka Vs. Waka?

Now I am confused - is there a difference between Makushita and Makunouchi
on this ?

At 10:08 Uhr 27.05.1998 +0900, Doreen Simmons wrote:
>Trivia: In any case, brothers do not face each other in hon-wari bouts,
>even when they are in different heya.

At 16:26 Uhr 17.05.1998 +0100, Masumi Abe wrote: brothers in Makushita
You better keep track of these two pairs of brothers in Makushita.
>Kitazakura & Toyozakura did not want to be in the same heya
>and have been competing each other since Maezumo.

Akinomaki

-- Achim Pawelczyk
-- achimp@t-online.de
-- http://home.t-online.de/home/achimp/