RE: Wakanohana Interview

> Personally, I think he will be a fine yokozuna. It's going to be very
> interesting watching a smaller, technical-type yokozuna.

I think he'll do fine, too. I don't understand what everyone means when
they say that being a Yokozuna will shorten Waka's career.  He's still
going to wrestle the exact same slates of rikishi that he's always wrestled
as an Ozeki, isn't he?  And he's done fine there, too.  Am I missing
something?

Best regards,
Jeffrey Anderson
Gaijingai
jeffand@regent.edu

                           	For of all sad words of tongue or pen,
			The saddest are these:
			It might have been. - John Greenleaf Whittier