Re: [SUMO] Promotion council

They represent us Sumo Fans. Kyokai needs to have an authority to judge the
yokozuna candidate and yokozuna performance objectively. I think that is a good
idea in general compared to have Kyokai decide everything about the promotion.
Takanohana needed to wait one more basho in spite of Kyokai's suggestion, for
example.

-Toshiyori Masumiriki

--
<abe@accesscom.com> Masumi Abe <abe@sentius.com>
San Francisco Bay Area / Silicon Valley / Palo Alto