Re: Sanoyama's commentary and comment on Takatoriki's gout??

Late Kenko-zeki was the one suffered from the same cause for a long long time.
He introduced "vegitable green juice" (just like the Wheat Juice) to the sumo
community to treat the symptoms. It is a well-known story and many sekitori
are using it quite often. Gout is called "Tsuu-Fuu" in Japanese. Tsuu means
pain, and Fuu means wind.

-Toshiyori Masumiriki

--
<abe@accesscom.com> Masumi Abe <abe@sentius.com>
San Francisco Bay Area / Silicon Valley / Palo Alto