Canada Basho tix and Yahoo

In a message dated 97-04-17 03:11:31 EDT, patrick@mathieu.com (Patrick
Mathieu) writes:

> That's right!  The original Yahoo was powered by Akebono!

There is an urban legend that says that the name Yahoo is in fact an anagram.
The first four words are said to be Yokozuna Akebono Hawaii Ozumo.  This has
been in circulation for several years, but I have never been able to vet it.
I know Yahoo’s founder is a sumo fan and the story has at least a small
chance of being true and a larger chance of being completely apocryphal.

The Canada sumo tickets seem to be fairly reasonable.  1,100CD for four masu
style seats, 160CD each for the closest chair type seat.  Down to 22CD for
the nosebleed seats.  Not too bad.  Hope to see you all there.

Rod (Hananofuji)