Re: John Szczepanski's Social Life

To encourage John's social isolation even further, if you could
add East/West factor, it would be even greater statistics.
For example, a promotion from M-5 West to M-4 East is a lot
(three times) better promotion than the one from M-5 East to
M-4 West. From East Komusubi to West Komusubi is a slight
demotion, whereas from West Komusubi to East Komusubi is
a slight promotion.

Anyways, it is an interesting and useful sumo statistics
and I have not seen this type (whole makuuchi) of information before.

-Toshiyori Masumiriki.

--
Masumi Abe: abe@accesscom.com, abe@sentius.com, MasumiAbe@aol.com
Palo Alto, CA 94306 -- California/SFBayArea/SiliconVally/PaloAlto