ISP: my 2 cents

Since the reward for the sumo pool is merely pride, I frankly do not care if
someone else cheats.  I am doing this to have fun, see how well I can pick,
and keep up with sumo from a distance.  I think that the solution of giving
everyone a win is fine.  I especially think that Dale should choose the
solution that is easiest for him since he is doing all the work.  (BTW,
thanks Dale, it is really fun.)

In truth, I enjoy the running commentary about all of these side issues and
also how people became interested in sumo.

Joan, Talknalota