Re: ISP Stuff

Dale:

Probably I am not a great communicator. I could not deliver
my idea clearly enough to make anyone understand my
idea of tie-breaking formula.

I don't think there are 30 matches of those I proposed.
If there are only 2 ozeki, 2 sekiwake, 2 komusubi, the tie
breaking matches are ozeki-ozeki, sekiwake-sekiwake,
komusubi-komusubi, sekiwake1-komusubi1, sekiwake2-
komusubi-2, sekiwake1-komusubi-2, sekiwake2-Komusubi1.
Altogether there should be 7 matches. In actuality, there
are two Ozeki matches (Maru-Waka & Maru-Nami), if
there are no "haridashi" sanyaku, we have only 8 matches
to look for for tiebreaker.

If this is too many for tie breaker, we don't need to have
Ozeki matches. In that case, we have 6 matches to compete
for tiebreaker.

If you picked the winner, you'll get 2 points. If you picked
the loser, you'll get 1 points. And if you missed the match,
you won't get any points for tiebreaker.

I hope this will clarify what I was thinking for tiebreakers.

-Toshiyori Masumiriki

--
Masumi Abe: abe@accesscom.com, abe@sentius.com, MasumiAbe@aol.com
Palo Alto, CA 94306 -- California/SFBayArea/SiliconVally/PaloAlto