Chanko Nabe

Food??? Did I hear somebody mention Chanko Nabe?

Masumi mentioned that he had Takasago-beya style chanko
which is miso-based at Maegashira Ohtayama's restaurant.

I am curious as to how many varieties of Chanko Nabe there are?

Which are the famous Chanko Nabe restaurants run by former rikishi and
where are they located?

Has anybody been in Sumo and actually made Chanko Nabe?

Does anybody know how to make Chanko Nabe? Any recipes?

I would also like to hear the comments of people who have had Chanko
Nabe from famous resturants and not so famous resturants.