Level Dohyo

George,

Didn't respond because I don't think the rule will be changed any time soon.
 I think your proposal is a good one although I do believe that the overall
effect would be small.  I would much prefer that everyone meet everyone else.
 I guess that's what one of the members wrote although my Japanese and sumo
terminology are so weak that when they throw in a lot of language, I get very
lost.  I hope to participate in some of the activities this time.  September
was my first month on the list.  I took me that long to figure out exactly
what was going on.

Sumo on,
Rod