Re: Kyokudozan quit sumo

It is a shame Kyokudozan waited till now.  As the banzuke committee
have already met I guess he will still be listed in Makuuchi.  If
he'd announced his intentions directly after the tournament then
Yamato's 10-5 record would have probably been good enough to see him
as Shin-Nyumaku with Tochiazuma in November.

BTW who are the shin/sai-Juryo for November -- I was wondering if
Kyokutenho survived (I estimate he is third in-line for the drop
given his 5-10 record)

Cheers

Peter

Dr. Peter J. Parbrook
Lecturer
University of Sheffield
Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
Mappin Street
Sheffield
S1 3JD
U.K.