Imua Yamato!

An article about George Kalima (aka Yamato in sumo circles) appeared in
this morning's *Honolulu Advertiser*.  Kalima, who hails from Waimanalo,
Hawaii, holds the rank of juryo 1 and can earn promotion to the sports top
echelon by winning eight or more matches in the upcoming basho, so says
the article.

Dunno about everyone else, but I know I'm behind Yamato's quest to reach
sumo's top-40.

Imua Yamato!

--DKT

: Dayle Kalama Turner             |=|=|=|  Leeward Community College :
: Language Arts Division          |=|=|=|  96-045 Ala Ike            :
: turner@hawaii.edu               |=|=|=|  Pearl City, Hawaii 96782  :
: http://www2.hawaii.edu/~turner/ |=|=|=|  Phone: (808) 455-0258     :