basic Hoshitori form

This is from the last basho, but I assume the form is the same for this basho.
"13" should have the rikishi's shikona (sumo name) of yosho winner in your
prediction. "12" should be the one for jun-yusho in your prediction, etc.
Since Totoro-zeki's computer is not working at this moment, I don't know
what Tie-breaker for this basho is.

The "Shikona" above "Rank" is your own shikona you use for Hoshitori
game, and "Rank" is your own rank in this game, though it seems we have
hard time finding out what we are. "Sub" is for replacing injured rikishi,
in case one of your rikishi got injured during basho and could not continue.

I believe you could send your prediction to:
ianf@etl.go.jp (Ian Frank)
in addition to Totoro-zeki.

-Masumiriki

-------------