January Basho

Sorry for the mundane question, but could someone let me know:
1.  When January basho starts
2.  When tickets go on sale
3.  What kind of tickets I can expect to get if I go to buy tickets at 6 am on
the first day of sale.

Thanks

This message is intended only for the use of the
Addressee and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please erase all copies of
the message and its attachments and notify us
immediately. Thank You.