Re: Kyushu Hoshitori

It is great to know that I have not plummeted down the rankings after my
abysmal performance in the Aki basho, but this game is more fun if there
is an actual banzuke for the participants. The one on the Web site is not
updated, so I was wondering if a new Hoshitori banzuke can be found anywhere...

Ranboryuu

--

Reijer Grimbergen
Electrotechnical Laboratory			Palcious Tsukuba 302