Re: Mainoumi Rumours

> I hope it's just a rumour, but apparently
> Mainoumi's injury doesn't get better an he's
> even considering retirement since he would
> drop way down the Banzuke in case he would
> sit out the next basho.
>
> Does anybody else have any solid info ?
>
> -=-=- Robert

Hello, It's been a while since I was a part of this list.  So I guess I
need a refresher...

Whatever happened to Maimoumi, my favorite player, and also in regard to
tthis injury...is he still active?  I would be interested in any news
about him, no matter how old.

Thanks
Walter
wspicer@interlog.com

Japan Canada Student Association Webmaster
http://www.campuslife.utoronto.ca/groups/jcsa/

Online Chat
http://www.campuslife.utoronto.ca/groups/jcsa/discussion/discussion.html
[whew]