Re: Mainoumi Rumours

> I hope it's just a rumour, but apparently
> Mainoumi's injury doesn't get better an he's
> even considering retirement since he would
> drop way down the Banzuke in case he would
> sit out the next basho.
> Does anybody else have any solid info ?
> -=-=- Robert

Hello, It's been a while since I was a part of this list.  So I guess I
need a refresher...

Whatever happened to Maimoumi, my favorite player, and also in regard to
tthis injury...is he still active?  I would be interested in any news
about him, no matter how old.

Japan Canada Student Association Webmaster

Online Chat