finally posted the gif files on my page...

...of me in a mawashi, plus the pictures showing the marks Akebono left on
my ass, not for the faint hearted.

Tomorrow I am going to show Konishiki how to use PageSpinner, so he can
start making his web page.  He is very anxious about it.

Oh yeah now, why didn't Kaio or Musoyama have a chance to be promoted after
that last basho, I thought they both had 30+ wins over the past 3 basho?

Aloha!