problems

To all,

even after rebooting, about 29 addresses were still bouncing.  I've placed
them on the bounces list.  Some of these may be good addresses...if you
get a notice that you've been moved to bounces just unsubscribe from
bounces and resubscribe to sumo.  I usually let one or two addresses bounce
for a few days, but I just can't deal with 29 at a time.

This message actually bounced back to me.  I've rebooted all our machines
in hopes that these problems are solved.  I'm not sure why the systems
are flaking out on me.  We do have a new sysadmin that takes care of the
rest of the department, and that could have something to do with it.

Thanks for your patience.

Chris

 Christopher J. Basten            Phone:    (919)515-1934
 Department of Statistics         Fax:      (919)515-7315
 North Carolina State University  Email:    basten@esssjp.stat.ncsu.edu
 Raleigh, NC 27695-8203           Location: Cox Hall 608C