Kirishima memoirs

A book writen by Kirishima himself has just been issued on April 5th
1996.
The title is :

KIRISHIMA Kazuhiro - Fumareta mugi-wa tsuyoku naru
    - Shinbou atai senkin

("Wheat gets stronger when trampled on - Perseverance is worth thousand
gold coins" by Kazuhiro KIRISHIMA)
229 pages, price : 1400 yen

Editor :  The MASADA Co.Ltd., Mochizuki Bldg. 2F, 3-5-5, Kojimachi,
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo

The book seems interresting not only for the details of his life
and career (up to hatsu-basho 96), but also for the principles he takes
out of his experience.

I think about translating in French (if I have time enough).

Liliane