Re: Cable and Satellite Feeds

Stewart and others,

That was a wonderfully kind thing of Stewart to do, posting that
list. Out here in Hawai`i we (and Sumo is BIG here) we watch live
broadcasts (9:30pm) on a cable network called Nippon Golden Network.
It includes some TV/Japan programming, some Fuji Television Network
programming and, some other NHK programming. I thought that NGN was
New York based, doesn;y anyone else get NGN?

David A. Smith