sumo glossary uploaded to Babylon translator

Hi All!
I've compiled a very sketchy Sumo glossary that can be downloaded to use
with the Babylon translator software..I have about 110 words, which is a
mere trifle..I would be much obliged if anyone can send me more words
they think should be in there without going into too much detail, so
that we can have an extensive glossary out there to further meet our
ends: subtly turning THE WORLD into Sumo-freaks!! Then-we shall conquer
Ryogoku!!( foam, foam, foam..mouth twitching,uncontrollable eye blinking
and the lot..)
Sorry,
Kintamayama

The direct but long URL is:
http://info.babylon.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?layout=results.html&cat=259&sort=s&nc=2&n=10

Needless to say, I am in no way affiliated with Babylon.com etc.. etc..