Re: Kyokai's Attempt to Revive Sumo's Popularity

Concerning sumo's popularity, may I suggest that rikishi be allowed, even
encouraged, to show at least a modicum of personality and emotion. For
example, rikishi departing after a match now totally ignore fans who are
clapping for them. Couldn't rikishi be allowed to at least look at fans and
give a friendly nod of acknowledgement?